We are often hypnotized by its beautiful lines, stop us to feel the leather, look at all the details and imagine with what outfit will take you. Many can say far away the name of the designer or what year it was released. Although the closet overflow, there is always a place for one more. It’s bags and briefcases, great allies of women to transport your most prized items no matter what what you wear or what the occasion.
We already know the history of the bag, its origins and its evolution through the years; It is now time to dig a little deeper and learn how to distinguish the different types of bags and on Wholesaleably in which they are available in affordable price.
1. Shoulder Bags
Shoulder bags are those who have one or two tapes that allow that we let’s them hanging on his shoulder. They are extremely comfortable allowing you to carry your hands completely free and he is, moreover, the most popular category of bags.
Within the category of shoulder bags we can find different designs based on the shape of the bag:
- Bucket: fashionable currently, bucket bag has been baptized thus by remind to the shape of a bucket. It carries a single tape hanging on his shoulder and closes by means of a strap that passes through metal hoops and adheres to the top of the structure as if it were a sailor bag.
- Shopper: as the name, bag says shopper recalls a shopping bag. The structure is relaxed and in almost all cases rectangular. This type of bag features two long handles to hang from the shoulder. The structure allows its manufacture in more rigid leather and softer gender and fits perfectly, depending on the material, in almost any style of clothing.
- Hobo: without a doubt it is one of the styles most wanted and loved by women due to the elasticity of their style and comfortable size which allows to load with almost everything you need for the day. The structure of this type of bag is not solid, allowing you to carry more things and gives a more relaxed appearance. Although the majority of women choose to carry bag hanging from the shoulder, the vast majority of the models presented two short handles to give the option of carrying the bag in his hand.
- Tote: as its name suggests it is a bag for “wearing”. Take what? Because absolutely everything you can think of. Bag style tote is very similar to the shopper. It is large, usually with a inverted trapezoid shape and with two comfortable handles to carry both shoulder and forearm.
- Crossbody: also known as bag messenger or Messenger bag, it’s one of the bags more comfortable and preferred by men and women alike. It is a bag of small or medium size with a long handle that crosses over a shoulder and across the chest, leaning on the opposite hip. Ultra plush.
- Backpack: anyone who thinks that backpacks are reserved only for students, is wrong. Backpacks have seen its rebirth in the collections of the most renowned designers of fashion for some seasons, especially when it comes to fashion in bags for men. The most elegant versions are made in leather and have details of closures and fittings in opaque metal.
2. Wallets and Purses
The main characteristic of this type of bags is that they do not have handles or present a very short that prevent you to hang on to the shoulder (see a wholesale purse). It is the style used for the night or for elegant events since, it is certainly not the most comfortable for the day to day.
- Clutch: without doubt one of the favourite by girls. The clutch is a type of bag small – with the exception of the oversized – usually without handles, although in some cases they may have a small string to hang or a handle in the form of ring to put on the wrist. The clutch can carry with you paramount, what is most needed both in hand and under the arm.
- Minaudière: if the clutches are small, the minaudières are tiny like cheap wallet. They are used exclusively for galas and elegant going out at night. Its structure is rigid and even though designers play much with the forms of these small bags, most have rectangular or round and often is covered or presents details of bright. It’s true gems.
I bet you didn’t know how many types of handbags there are …
8 of the Best Carry-On Suitcases for Travel (Amazon Best …
No Bags Allowed!
Blue Raspberry : Sour Punch® Mini Bites Share Me …
Meraki Linen Dew Hand Soap, Buy Online Today
Flos IC Floor Lamp, Brass Floor Lamp
Printed Calendars A5
Wallpaper Borders: Personalised Wide Wallpaper Borders UK
Fritz Hansen Egg Chair
Poster Chica Vampiro Daisy & Max
JBU by Jambu Sami Womens Vegan Winter Boots, Charcoal …
5 TYPES OF HANDBAGS THAT EVERY WOMAN NEEDS
Handbag Shapes and Styles
5 TYPES OF HANDBAGS THAT EVERY WOMAN NEEDS
Religious Hats and Head Coverings
English Vocabulary: Different Types of Handbags – ESL Buzz
Here is a great chart for types of #bags. # …
Different Types of Handbags
Women Bag Types : Unique Red Women Bag Types Picture …
1000+ images about Fashion Lingo on Pinterest