What are Components?
Components are indispensable parts that are part of a system.
Components are synonyms for elements, ingredients, members or constituents.
The components of air, for example, are the elements that form it such as nitrogen, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrous oxide, ozone, among others.
Component in chemistry
A chemical component is a substance or matter that is part of a mixture, molecule or system, for example, “these three components generate a chemical reaction that create the mixture we need.”
Components of the geographical space
The components of geographic space are those elements that are recognizable in space and at a certain time being:
- Natural components: what is related to nature such as flora, fauna, climate, relief, soil, etc.
- Social components: referring to the human like education, ethnic groups, population, politics
- Cultural components: relationship with culture and tradition such as the inheritances of the Mayan, Aztec, Andean, coastal culture, etc.
- Economic components: they are the activities of man related to the use of natural resources, whose specialization is called economic geography and is reflected, for example, in the livestock industries, fishing, agriculture, etc.
- Political components: they are those that constitute the formal regulatory and administrative body of a country such as, for example, the president, the houses of deputies and senators, the powers of the State, etc.
Components in computing
In computing, the components of a computer are the internal components of hardware of an electronic nature. Some internal components of the computer are as follows.
- Motherboard: Also called a motherboard, it is essential for the operation of a computer.
- Microprocessor or CPU: electronic component in charge of processing the instructions and operations necessary for the operation of a computer.
- RAM memory: integrated component of the motherboard, it is necessary to process the data with the commanded instructions.
Basic components of communication
The basic components of communication, better known as the elements of communication are those that are part of the communication process. They are sender, receiver, code, message, communication channel, noise and feedback.