THE SUITCASE FOR THE PLANE
When you are about to pack your bags for a trip by plane, you have to be aware of some things that are fundamental:
- in hand baggage it is prohibited to carry liquid substances, which have not been purchased in airport shops and whose containers are not included in special transparent envelopes and contain not more than 100 ml of product each. This applies to perfumes, foams, creams, gels, sprays, etc.
- weigh your suitcase to put in the aircraft hold and ensure the maximum weight provided by the company with which you are about to fly. If the luggage exceeds this weight, you will pay a surcharge, and consider if empty it a little or if you can not really do without all that course, be prepared to pay more than what you had budgeted
- hand luggage must be small and manageable, fill it with what you can occorrervi during viaccio: to be brought on the plane the sum total of its size must not exceed 115cm.
OTHER TYPES OF BAGS
There are not only the bags for leisure travel. There are several other types of bags for the most unthinkable of uses, from watertight cases, for medical, aviation, for military use, the safety suitcases, briefcases and suitcases up the bags and backpacks to door-pc.
CLEAN AND STORE THE SUITCASES
For a soft suitcase it is advisable to use a brush and a mixture of ammonia and a third two-thirds of distilled water to the outside, while soap and water or alcohol to the interior are ideal. For a rigid suitcase instead just a sponge with water and alcohol for both the exterior and the interior. A dry pack, however we have to spray at 20cm from the outer surface spray for plastic car, with a matte finish and must then spend a dry cloth.
And advisable to also take home at least one complete set of luggage, (the bags are often sold in sets, whose total cost is less of individually purchased bags) with all three main dimensions, adaptable to all types of travel. When not in use, the bags should be placed one inside the other and kept or on a closet or under a bed or in the closet to bras and underwear on soppalchetto. In any case always keep clean the place that you choose for the bags, so that they are always ready to be used.
THE BAGGAGE SECURITY
To travel with the certainty of not losing their luggage or its contents, several security devices for suitcases, some included in the same pack, others sold separately. Here are some:
- padlock with key, to close the hinges, included in the suitcase or sold separately
- combinations safe kind, including in the suitcase
- wireless lock, which alerts us if the bag is moved away two or ten meters away from us, sold separately
- padlocks feature both a key combination, also assessed according to the US, sold separately
- triple combination belts, sold separately
- at airports a transparent film packaging is available which guarantees the contents of the suitcase itself
- to bring large sums of money there are security portfolios to be kept attached to the body using a handy strap and hidden under clothes.
Packing Tips from an Airport Baggage Handler
Jetliner Dumps Luggage Over Chicago
How To Avoid Losing Luggage When Travelling • Travel Tips
How To Fly With Wine Like A Pro
Loading Luggage on Airplane
How a Baby Was Smuggled in Luggage onto an Air France …
Rules for Bringing Wine on a Plane + Best Wine Suitcases
Loading luggage onto plane stock image. Image of …
Airport secrets: Does ‘fragile’ label on luggage help …
Australian sent his brother to Sydney airport with bomb in …
The Etiquette Of Flying High
Red suitcase and plane in the blue sky above
Thomas Cook baggage handler hurls luggage onto plane in …
Airplane Luggage Stock Photos & Airplane Luggage Stock …
What Can You Take in a Suitcase on an Airplane?
Airline group proposes smaller carry-on bags
Checked Luggage in Europe Is More Likely to Be Late Than …
Travel Cake, suitcase, globe, airplane
Top 15 Best Carryons for Air Travel: Compare, Buy & Save …
Funny Luggage Pictures