Ode to cotton shopper here is explained in 10 points because we can not help it
We are all in it. Hands up who has not at least a handful of cotton shopper hunted down the closet, throw on a sofa stuffed with books and work documents, hung in the bedroom with the rapid change of the gym, ready with schiscetta to go to the office or in the kitchen waiting to go to the grocery store.
Horizon do not see many hands raised…
We are surrounded. They belong to a plant species (99% are made from cotton canvas) of rare longevity, lasting years and reproduce the plankton speed. They arrive like pollen in spring without you know it and are overflowing in every corner of houses and offices.
Nevertheless there are at least 10 good reasons why we love them with impunity and we hope they can convince you to never get rid of it and instead forge a lasting love relationship!
1. I am ECO realized then cotton are excellent substitutes for plastic bags.
2. Do not occupy space, fold them into four and disappear.
3. They are carriers of messages, often positive:use them as a mantra of the day or week, it helps!
4. They stimulate your creativity: you can make him almost everything, add pins and patches, print designs, dye them… and use them as a viral business card to advertise your artistic inspiration.
- They are the perfect excuse to use the daytime small shoulder bags: the indispensable too big objects you put them in the cotton.
- They are democratic, they cost very little, therefore ideal for small gifts to friends and to you.
- When you have no desire to overdressing, just use a shopping bag as a purse and go right back teen fashionista!
- They become collectibles: for many are a craze, in the museum-shop all over the world are logoed versions of the museum, limited editions with works of exhibitions and versions with unique graphics by young artists.
- Excellent for travel: pack divide your clothes folding them flat groups in the cotton shopping, arrive at their destination without a pleated.
- They become a business: the network demonstrates that there is always need a nice cotton shopping. Open with quality shopper an e-commerce, made drawings and intelligent and tasty written, is not difficult.
As well as offering endless stunning logoed shopping bag and hipster, circulating models with unlikely logos and questionable advertisements. If they were to happen in my hands do not throw, you can always take them to the collection points of used clothing, dye them, use them to clear up in the attic or basement.
Cotton Tote Bag
Budget Friendly tote bags,100% Cotton canvas Value Tote …
Printed Cotton Bags
Cotton Canvas Tote Bag – Adorable Pink Flamingo
10 best Jessica Simpson Bags images on Pinterest
Organic Cotton Tote Bags, Organic Bags, 100% Organic …
christmas reindeer gift bag by helen rawlinson …
Gin-Lovers Cotton Tote Bag (2 designs)
Bags of sass tote bag tumblr instagram hipster fashion funny
30 DIY Tote Bags To Create At Home
99 best La Di Da Luxuries & Gifts images on Pinterest …
‘it was on sale’ canvas tote bag by karin Åkesson design …
10 Pack Natural Cotton Tote Shopper Bags with Free Fabric …
Czarna torba shopper bag
Vera Bradley Villager Small Trimmed Vera NOMADIC FLORAL …
Material Shopping Bags
How to Wear the Grocery Bag Trend
Jute Mini Bag Small with Window
Nepal Hobo Bag, Hippie Cotton, Boho Purses, Nepali …